Good location for exploring Normandy. Booked cottage for 4/6 which was ideal for family of 4 - clean & fresh and site worked well. No frills but all the essentials. Kids loved the pool area. Restaurant looked deserted and we didn't try it but small shop was handy for bread and bits and pieces.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Normandy Garden Hotel
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Normandy Garden Hotel Branville
- Pierre And Vacances Resort Normandy Garden
- Pierre & Vacances Resort Normandy Garden Branville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Weather proof holiday village with heated aqua area and fantastic indoor play area Near to the beaches of Deauville, Cabourg and Villers-sur-Mer Children and teenage clubs for those aged 3 months to 18 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Pierre & Vacances, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Resort Normandy Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.