The hotel in general was good for its price , Beach chalets and the lawns were nice. However the pool is very small and the beach was not kept clean. I found plastic bags and bottles floating along with soft drink cans. Please Please save the beach people! Educate your children about this.Use the litter bins provided...especially for the sake... More
- Also Known As:
- Royal Beach Hotel Dibba Al Fujairah
- Royal Beach Hotel And Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Beach Hotel & Resort, located in the cost of Dibba – Fujairah, between the majestic views of "Hajar" mountains and the sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean, based on 33000 square meter with beach of 240 meter long. Facing Dibba Rock island that is rich in marine life, it attract people from all over the world and gives the pleasure of scuba diving in our "FreeStyle Diving Center". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Venere, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Royal Beach Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.