Overpriced rooms. Unfriendly staff. The resort is always trying to make money. Whether charging you for service/tap water or referring you to tours they ge paid on that are EXTREMELY overpriced. The grounds are nice but Alona beach is not relaxing.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Hotel Panglao Island
- Oasis Hotel
- Oasis Hotel Bohol
- Oasis Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Class A location; right at the beach area, tranquil environment (no TV!), swimming pool in lush garden, affiliated with established Dive Center (SeaQuest DC), two restaurant area's, beach lounge, super friendly staff. Come as a guest leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Oasis Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.