Stayed here for five nights, four in the annex, one in the main building. Nice rooms, good aircon, hot waters, very nice pool to hang out after diving, tasty breakfast, wifi (partially slow). Very relaxed stay in Alona. Tours from the hotel are overpriced, better to book outside.
- Also Known As:
- Panglao Regents Park Hotel Panglao Island
- Panglao Regents Park Hotel
- Panglao Regents Park Resort Bohol Province/Panglao Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panglao Regents Park Resort in Panglao, Bohol, Philippines. Reserve your rooms online to receive instant confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Panglao Regents Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.