I will be using this place again as I stay in the area often with work. excellent food, very nice modern room and good value accomodation. Big free car park with welcoming log fires in the bar. Continental breakfast or you can pay a little extra for cooked version. A great find just out side t.wells.
- Also Known As:
- The Hand & Sceptre, Innkeeper`s Hotel
- The Hand And Sceptre, Innkeeper`s Lodge
- The Hand & Sceptre, Innkeeper`s Hotel Southborough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amongst some of the prettiest villages in Kent, Innkeeper's Lodge Southborough offers characterful yet convenient accommodation in the Royal Tunbridge Wells area.Dating back to 1728, this beautifully restored lodge is a lovely place to unwind - whether you're attending a conference at the Camden Centre or simply enjoying the best of what the Garden of England has to offer. Grab a seat on the pub's terrace and you might even catch a game of cricket on the picturesque Southborough green.Inside, you'll find both period charm and modern luxury aplenty. There are 14 comfy rooms a cosy, stylish pub serving fresh, seasonal food and top-drawer drinks.Southborough, a bustling little town with a 75-acre common, is a perfect base for exploring nearby attractions. There's Groombridge Place, a moated manor house with a secret garden, and museum devoted to the works of Sherlock Holmes creator, Arthur Conan Doyle. Equally worth exploring are the 125 acres of beautiful gardens around Hever Castle, or the English wines at Lamberhurst Vineyards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Tunbridge Wells, Southborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.