Although we had only stayed for 1 night but we had a very pleasant 1 night experience! The room was spacious (especially for Japan standard) and the customer service was super. The hotel location was very convenient and its a walking distance to all the shopping areas in Ginza! I would stay there again on my next trip!
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Seiyo Ginza a Rosewood
- Hotel Seiyo Ginza, A Rosewood Hotel Tokyo, Japan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Seiyo Ginza will be closed at the end of May, 2013. It is located in the exciting Ginza District of Tokyo, one block from the financial and fashion crossroads of the Orient. The 77 elegant rooms and suites have been designed to reflect the comforts and convenience of a private residence. Each room has its own unique design, color scheme and layout to match the discerning needs of each guest. Hotel Seiyo Ginza prides itself in having the most spacious baths available in Japan, featuring separate showers, vanity areas and walk-in closets. In addition to standard services such as 24-hour room service and twice-daily maid service, a personal concierge and butler services are provided from check-in to checkout. Guests are also treated to four restaurants, two lounges, a complete fitness room, meeting facilities and a theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Venere, HotelsClick, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Seiyo Ginza, A Rosewood Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.