Built like a typical Malay house, our accommodation was built of timber planks that you can almost see the light through. But with a big comfy bed, crisp white sheets, air conditioning and ensuite we were ultra comfortable. Our ensuite was open on one side to the jungle providing a loo with a view. Meals are available on demand in... More
- Also Known As:
- Paganakan Dii Tropical Retreat Hotel Sepilok
- Paganakan Dii Tropical Retreat Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paganakan Dii is the perfect retreat to experience Nature in its most serene and natural state. Built on a site high above the surrounding foliage, the combination of cool longhouses and cosy duplex chalets makes for an experience worth a thousand images. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Paganakan Dii Tropical Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.