The hotel is very classically styled - lots of marble, wood polished brass and gilt framed art that, initially (and especially in the 'public' areas of the hotel) make it look a bit dated. But that dated look seems to vanish rather quickly and it all becomes rather familiar and comfortable. The bedrooms are a great size, equipped with a... More
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Diamond Resort Olivella
- Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano Switzerland/Swiss Alps - Morcote
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the enchanting shores of Lake Lugano, this luxurious property offers elegance and charm in a breathtaking location. Behind the impressive façade, the Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano boasts dining and leisure facilities that rank among the finest in Switzerland. Only 7 km away from the centre of Lugano, the hotel features 3 restaurants serving typical regional, Mediterranean and international cuisine with a wide range of international wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Splendia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Otel, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Swiss Diamond Hotel Lugano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.