This hotel is fantastic! I have stayed here 3 times now and every time the hotel has been lovely, spotlesses clean and the staff are always so helpful and professional. For my first stay, I used this hotel to stay the night before and get ready in for my wedding at le Talbooth and we booked nearly every room the... More
- Also Known As:
- The Crown Stoke By Nayland Hotel
- The Crown Stoke By Nayland Hotel Stoke By Nayland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crown Stoke by Nayland, was reopened in November 2003 after extensive refurbishment. The boutique Hotel which took twelve months to build was launched in September 2008. The Crown Stoke by Nayland, an historic privately owned village Inn has a reputation for making everyone feel welcome - without pretension - simply a passion for high standards, good service, food, wine and real ale. To complete the picture a boutique Hotel has been created - eleven stylish luxury en-suite bedrooms individually designed and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Crown, Stoke By Nayland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.