Like so many others we stayed at Leeuwenbosch for a week. It was a fantastic experience. Everyone is so kind and couldn't do enough to make our stay enjoyable. Nomande in the office, Luke taking the game drives and of course Rose and Bill.....they are all great! This is definitely a holiday we will repeat. Amakhala is a small reserve... More
- Also Known As:
- Leeuwenbosch Country House Hotel
- Leeuwenbosch Country House Hotel Amakhala Game Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leeuwenbosch is situated on N2 highway between Grahamstown and Port Elizabeth. It boasts 4 star Colonial accommodation and traversing is on the Amakhala Game Reserve. View the big 5 and enjoy Colonial splendor in the most unforgettable atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Leeuwenbosch Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.