Stayed here once a few years back and loved it to the extent we returned . Even better this time with a new vegetarian menu that provides even more reason to stay . This is probably the most relaxing place to stay at I've ever found . Lovely architecture and exquisite food with impeccable service. Real tough combo to beat.... More
- Also Known As:
- Msambweni Beach House Hotel
- Msambweni Beach House Hotel Msambweni
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Msambweni Beach House & Private Villas has been designed in the Lamu style with whitewashed intricate features and high beamed ceilings. The property’s balconies, terraces, pontoons and infinity pools overlook the Indian Ocean and are the perfect spot to relax, watch the sunrise and enjoy a sundowner. The many wining and dining options are extended to Msambweni Beach House’s private beach and new lounge beach bar as well as a hidden cave, and, when the tide is right, a sandbank a little wade away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Expedia and Stentorian NV so you can book your Msambweni Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.