Off an uninspiring road we found a super garden great staff and a wonderful pool.the rooms were good but not luxurious ,private and secluded in the garden.Not a place to spend a week unless you just want to lie in the sun but a great place to stop for the night.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Zitoune Hotel
- Riad Dar Zitoune Hotel Taroudant
- Riad Dar Zitoune Taroudannt
- Riad Dar Zitoune Hotel Taroudannt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Zitoune is located just a few miles from Taroudant. It was created in Berber style using local materials and consist of 14 bungalows and 8 suites, set in 4 acres of landscaped grounds with olive, papaya and citrus trees. The restaurant prepares an excellent choice of Moroccan and European meals including vegetarian options. Amenities : a Spa with Hammam, massage, sauna and other beauty treatments such as manicure, pedicure...Only half an hour from Agadir airport, Dar Zitoune is ideal for clients seeking peace, calm, comfort and luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Dar Zitoune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.