Henningsvaer is a beautiful, small fishing village and this hotel, right at the entrance of the town, is lovely, with a choice of rooms in the main building or cottages around it. We chose the cottage (which also had a kitchen) and really enjoyed our stay, buying groceries nearby, cooking our own meals etc. The village hasn't truly woken up... More
- Also Known As:
- Henningsvaer Bryggehotell Hotel Henningsvaer
- Henningsvaer Bryggehotell Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Henningsvaer Bryggehotell is located right in the middle of the dock, in the largest and most active fishing village in Lofoten. The reception, lobby bar, salon and dining room all have a direct view to the fishing village. Enjoy your meal while looking at harbour life. Fishing halibut and cod on the sea, deep sea rafting and sea eagle safari, as well as diving, snorkeling and golf are some of the activities the spectacular surroundings offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Henningsvaer Bryggehotell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.