The Hotel Ranieris exceeds all expectations when you read the reviews and see the photos. Yes it is up nearly 90 steps from the beach, but what a hotel. the Ranieris is owned by Stella and Georgios Ranieris both of whom have excellent other language skills. They are friendly, welcoming to all their guests and for whom they cannot do... More
- Also Known As:
- Renieris Hotel Kato Stalos
- Renieris Hotel Kato Stalos, Chania, Crete
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renieris Hotel in Kato Stalos sits upon a hill with a spectacular view of Kato Stalos beachfront, the Theodorou island and the blue Aegean Sea and only 200 meters away from the sandy beach. Enjoy beautiful sunsets while bathing in our custom pool with a separate children's pool. Our amphitheater-style design captures sea views in almost all of our rooms. Our hotel is family owned and operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Renieris Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.