I thing it's the best familly running hotel i have ever stayed in.It has amazing view to the sea, cozy rooms and traditional greek breakfast.it's in a very good place although you need a transport to reach it but it has also a parking place.The owner is very welcome and really good professional.highly recommend it !
- Also Known As:
- Renieris Hotel Kato Stalos
- Renieris Hotel Kato Stalos, Chania, Crete
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renieris Hotel in Kato Stalos sits upon a hill with a spectacular view of Kato Stalos beachfront, the Theodorou island and the blue Aegean Sea and only 200 meters away from the sandy beach. Enjoy beautiful sunsets while bathing in our custom pool with a separate children's pool. Our amphitheater-style design captures sea views in almost all of our rooms. Our hotel is family owned and operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Renieris Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.