Punta Bulata is a 3 hour, somewhat bumpy ride from Bacolod City. As for the resort itself, expect something rustic, countrified but homey. If you want more modern amenities, I suggest renting out cabana 1 and 2 as it is newly renovated. Still the rooms in the "hotel" area are amply sized as well. The resort also has a main... More
- Also Known As:
- Punta Bulata White Beach Resort And Spa
- Punta Bulata White Beach Hotel Cauayan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled 154 kilometers south of Bacolod City lies one of Negros Island’s best-kept secrets. Punta Bulata White Beach Resort and Spa is a tropical hidden paradise. Enjoy one whole kilometer stretch of white sand beach in privacy and exclusivity as you spend quality time with your friends and family. From native Filipino nipa‐hut cottages to luxurious spa rooms, guests at Punta Bulata Resort are able to choose from a wide variety of accommodations that are all just a few steps away from the beach. Punta Bulata Resort is known to have one of the finest and whitest beaches in Negros Island and its waters are teeming with marine and coral life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your Punta Bulata White Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.