We had a week-end stay over a very busy time, i.e. the olive festival. The room, service and food was very good. We really liked the fact that that non-guests were only allowed in the hotel for a booked lunch and dinner. This kept the hotel peaceful and an absolute pleasure to be at while the the small town itself... More
- Also Known As:
- Royal Hotel Riebeek Kasteel
- The Royal Hotel Riebeek Kasteel, Western Cape
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The grand old lady finally has her new dress on" is what the locals said when The Royal was refurbished and upgraded to the highest standards in 2005/2006. After serving more than seven generations, the oldest hotel of the Western Cape occupies a very special place in the hearts of both local and international visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.