We recently returned from a camping trip around France where we stayed at numerous campsites. This was easily the best and exactly what you want from a campsite. We stayed in our tent rather than a yurt and were given a huge pitch to ourselves. It was great not to be cramped together as you are in some campsites. Because... More
- Also Known As:
- Camping Mille Etoiles Hotel Labastide-De-Virac
- Camping Mille Etoiles Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mille Etoiles provides accommodation in twelve Mongolian-style natural-canvas yurt dwellings with oak and ash frameworks.These yurts draw on the traditional Kirghiz portable dwellings used in Central Asian steppes.Eight of our yurts have double-bed accommodation for two adults, plus two children in single beds.If you have three children please contact us and we’ll fit in a third bed. Three other yurts are more remotely located in the woods, making ideal romantic getaways.Comfortable bed linen—, blankets and bedspreads—is provided, and changed every week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Camping Mille Etoiles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.