Loved it. Can't wait to go again! This place has recently been done up and I thoroughly enjoyed my spa day with friend :-) We didn't stay at the hotel, so can't comment on rooms. The lunch at the spa was good and the staff were excellent and friendly. We loved the range of saunas, the treatments, and the pool/jacuzzi.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Mottram Hall Hotel Mottram St. Andrew
- De Vere Mottram Hall Hotel
- De Vere Collection
- Mottram Hall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Refreshed, Refined, Ready and Waiting.There’s nowhere quite like it in Cheshire. The NEW Mottram takes its rightful place as Cheshire’s finest golf and leisure resort. Play Championship standard golf all year round and relax in the brand new Claret Jug Clubhouse. Chill-out or work-out in the new state-of-the-art Mottram Hall Club & Spa. Dine on amazing local delicacies and reinventions of fine dining classics courtesy of new Executive Chef Jim Key. Finally retire blissfully to the beautifully appointed new style rooms and experience a new level of upgrades with a Chambre Unique bedroom. NEW is very much the order of the day. When it comes to dining, golf or relaxation, you should try something new too. The NEW Mottram Hall from De Vere Hotels & Resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your De Vere Mottram Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.