No Question the owners made us feel incredibility welcome and helped us with any questions we had. The owner has a vision of making the back a massage place and also is in the making of an outdoor stone pizza oven, pity won't be there to see & taste the finished product. The rooms are clean and unfortunately the first... More
- Also Known As:
- The Spice House Hotel, Mirissa Hotel Mirissa
- The Spice House Hotel, Mirissa Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spice House, Mirissa is a beautiful Colonial style guesthouse with its own private swimming pool set in a peaceful, landscaped garden full of tropical flowers, fruits, spices, ponds & hammocks. It is ideally situated only one minute from a beautiful, reef protected bay & 1km from the main bustle of Mirissa beach. The guesthouse is English owned by an experienced traveller and his Sri Lankan Wife which allows us to offer our guests the perfect mix of Western comfort & luxury alongside Sri Lankan charm & service - we like our guests to feel like part of the family. The house is shaded by coconut palms & cinnamon trees to the front while the back is terraced which allows wonderful views over the surrounding jungle. Local wildlife is often seen in our garden with daily visits from monkeys, kingfishers, peacocks, woodpeckers & squirrels. We can also help with Airport transfers & booking whale watching trips during the season (November - April). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your The Spice House, Mirissa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.