Cozy little Lodge, fancy lunch. We chose lunch because it was cheaper than the 6 course dinner. Make reservations for the meals. Awesome food: moose shaped butter, huckleberry lemonade... We did not stay at this hotel, only paid for the food.
- Also Known As:
- Jenny Lake Hotel Grand Teton National Park
- Jenny Lake Hotel
- Jenny Lake Lodge Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 37 rustic log cabins located on park-service land that are both popular and expensive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Jenny Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.