We visited Santo Domingo and stayed at the hotel in the Ciudad Colonial. The neighborhood has a great vibe, with clubs and restaurants nearby. The hotel was clean and safe and the room was exceptional for the price. We would most definitely go back.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Comercial Santo Domingo Hotel
- Mercure Comercial Santo Domingo Hotel Santo Domingo
- Mercure Santo Domingo
- Accor Santo Domingo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 96 rooms, 2 for disabled guests. Located in the heart of the colonial area of Santo Domingo, the hotel building was completely refurbished in 2000 and is an ideal base to visit all the historical monuments in the old town centre. 30 km from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Mercure Comercial Santo Domingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.