The Mustard Seed Inn at Echo Lodge was our final stop before heading back home and it was the perfect way to end our vacation in Ireland. The Inn is located in the quaint village of Ballingarry, which is just a short drive to Adare. Dan (owner) is a very friendly and accommodating host. We also found the staff to... More
- Also Known As:
- The Mustard Seed At Echo Hotel
- The Mustard Seed At Echo Hotel Adare
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the Co. Limerick countryside is The Mustard Seed at Echo Lodge, a converted 19th century convent. The celebrated and comfortable Echo Lodge is set amid mature trees, herbaceous borders, orchard and kitchen garden. Home to The Mustard Seed restaurant, the busy, buzzy dining room has long been highly acclaimed, attracting lovers of good food and fine wine from around the globe. The Mustard Seed is an oasis of understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Mustard Seed at Echo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.