Great location on the beach. Small resort with 2 & 3 bedroom villas. Management & staff are very friendly & personable. Good restaurant & bar service on location. Easy bus ride to downtown Mazatlan. The water is undrinkable, however a 5 gallon bottled water is provided.
- Also Known As:
- Villas El Rancho Green Hotel
- Villas El Rancho Green Hotel Mazatlan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet and relaxing boutique resort, with only 28 villas, each with direct access either to the beach or pool area. Each villa is extremely spacious, comfortably sleeping up to 6 people and includes special touches of authentic Mexico - quite a contrast to the typical generic hotel room. Beach has soft, golden sand with shady palapas and a beachfront jacuzzi. Beachfront restaurant with excellent view. Refreshing tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Villas El Rancho Green Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.