We loved the hotel the two times we stayed there. Our only complaint was the bed, which had a mattress seemingly made out of concrete. Totally uncomfortable. That said, I would happily stay there again and just use extra blankets to pad the bed.
- Also Known As:
- Suites Emperador Hotel
- Suites Emperador Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Emperador Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Emperador Puerto Vallarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fantastic Ocean views from each of its Suites, right on "Playa Los Muertos" Beach, in the heart of the most traditional area of Puerto Vallarta, you can walk to the “Malecon” (Beach boardwalk) the Property is surrounded by the best restaurants and bars. You won´t need to take a cab. The “Cuale River” shopping zone, the flea market and local museums are just steps away. * Beach lounges & Palm huts "Palapas".* FREE Wireless Internet access, FREE Computers available on the lobby complimentary.* Safety Deposit boxes (lobby level).* 24/7 Security system.* Doctor on call.* Visa y Master Card & American Express accepted.* NEW!! Si señor Restaurant & Beach Club.* Standard Rooms = Mountain View.* Standard Suites and Jr Suites = Deluxe Ocean View.* All Suites do have a full kitchennette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Emperador Vallarta Beachfront Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.