We have traveled throughout Mexico avoiding tourist areas but wanting to eat well and stay comfortable. One of the best places we stayed was Posada Del Tepozteco. The food was very well prepared. The staff were helpful but in the background. The hotel itself is beautiful with a vista of the entire Tepoztlan valley. The only negative was the steep... More
- Also Known As:
- Posada Del Tepozteco Hotel
- Posada Del Tepozteco Cuernavaca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Posada del Tepozteco is a fine old manor house of Mexican ancestry, converted into a beautiful boutique hotel. Its flowerly terraces and splendorous gardens allow a spectacular view of the enigmatic, carved mountains, the pyramid of Ometochtli, the 16th Century monastery, the picturesque village and the enchanting horizon of the Magic Valley of Tepoztlan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Posada Del Tepozteco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.