My wife and I have travelled to Mexico a lot and one of our favorite places to visit is Tepoztlan, due to its unique beauty and location. We have stayed several times at "Posada del Tepozteco", and just got back from a week's stay there. We have friends in nearby Cuernavaca, which is called the city of the "Eternal Springtime",... More
- Also Known As:
- Posada Del Tepozteco Hotel
- Posada Del Tepozteco Cuernavaca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Posada del Tepozteco is a fine old manor house of Mexican ancestry, converted into a beautiful boutique hotel. Its flowerly terraces and splendorous gardens allow a spectacular view of the enigmatic, carved mountains, the pyramid of Ometochtli, the 16th Century monastery, the picturesque village and the enchanting horizon of the Magic Valley of Tepoztlan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Posada Del Tepozteco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.