If ever you visit Guanajuato, it's worth staying there. Nice location, very nice rooms, terrific service, very good food! Accomodations are modern and with deluxe finishes. Service is AAA. Food can be tailored to your needs. Very creative chef.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Maria Cristina Hotel Guanajuato
- Villa Maria Cristina Hotel
- Hotel Maria Cristina
- Maria Cristina Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated taste pervades the entire Villa, with impeccable details evoking the cozy and stylish atmosphere of an aristocratic home. Its 13 spacious suites with wooden floors and marble-lined bathrooms are equipped with Roche Bobois, France furniture. The restaurant serving Contemporary Mexican Cuisine accompanied by an extensive variety of fine wines, give you the opportunity to pamper yourself with warm, expert and friendly service, allowing you to spend moments of tranquility while enjoying this charismatic city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tablet Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Villa Maria Cristina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.