I stayed in this hotel for business and it met my expectations. However, there is a long (30 min) walk to the center of Oaxaca, which can be nice if you like to walk as it is safe but when the weather is hot it can be not as enjoyable. The best part is breakfast as there is a great... More
- Also Known As:
- Mision De Los Angeles Hotel Oaxaca
- Mision De Los Angeles Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Oaxacan graciousness amid the exuberant vegetation and modern hacienda-style setting of this four-star resort. Peace and tranquility make us an ideal option for a relaxing vacation or productive meeting or convention. Quality in every detail, excellent location and service. 145 rooms, 18 junior suite, 3 suites, restaurante "Antequera", bar "Dainzu", tennis courts, swimming pool, gym, parking, business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Mision de Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.