If you travel on your own and need a stay between visits to Ek Balam and Chichen Itza this is the place. Maybe old, not highest standard of equipment, but this is a place for one or two nights to get quick access to attractions arround. And for that it is excellent. Fantastic location, easy to find, great people providing... More
- Also Known As:
- Motel Dolores Alba Chichen
- Dolores Alba Chichen Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting hotel in the best location of Chichen Itza. Beautiful bungalows with private terraces, air conditioning, cable tv, safe box, and local handcrafts. Extensive gardens with two swimming pools, one with unique reef formations and spectacular bottom, two palapas with hammocks for relaxation. Large, guarded parking lot. Restaurant Bar overlooking circular pool with the best food for the gods. Walk to Ikil cenote for a refreshing swim or to the Balankanche caves for underground adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Hotel Dolores Alba Chichen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.