I made this trip to San Miguel to have a nice weekend with my family (kids included) in San Miguel. The hotel IS NOT at walking distance from the city center, however the gardens and the big pool shown in the hotel pictures attracted my attention, I thought the kids would have a nice time. However the pool was freezing... More
- Also Known As:
- Imperio De Los Angeles Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Imperio De Los Angeles Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imperio de Angeles is a beautiful and stunning property that beautifully rises covering the space in between several pillars with amazing arches. It is renowned by its 300 hundred colonial vaults and delicate Arabic-style details.At the moment of arriving at the hotel's magnificent lobby, you'll find abounding pieces of art and refined antique furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Imperio de Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.