We visited this beautiful Boutique Hotel in a quick short visit to Puebla, México a couple of weeks ago following a british friend recommendation. The place is unique, really charming, and the service was amazing. The hotel is located in a refurbished old building (Masia as we say here in Spain) in the famous "Callejon de los Sapos" right in... More
- Also Known As:
- Meson Sacristia De La Compania Hotel
- Meson Sacristia De La Compania Hotel Puebla
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the outside, this hotel looks like a simple colonial building with typical Spanish terraces and heavy wooden doors. Once you enter the courtyard, you are instantly transported back to 19h century Mexico. The décor is an eclectic blend of beautifully preserved colonial antiques and rustic furniture. Each room is uniquely decorated with antique and, if you like what you see, you can buy the whole ensemble and take it home! How so? At Mesón Sacristía de la Compañia you can also immerse yourself in Mexico through cooking classes or hands –on pottery courses either one a memorable souvenir. The award-winning hotel restaurants is the place to experience true Pueblan food, served in the courtyard, made even richer by live traditional music nightly. Experience colonial Mexico and enjoy exemplary Pueblan service and hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, MexVax, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Meson Sacristia de la Compania reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.