What an incredible experience we just had at the Fairmont Pacific Rim! as we were staying in downtown Vancouver celebrating my husband's 60th birthday and taking in the much anticipated Fleetwood Mac concert on May 19th, we decided to stay at Pacific Rim. We already loved the rooms, location, amenities and service from past experiences through the BC Tourism Network,... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With unobstructed views of the harbour and mountains, Fairmont Pacific Rim is a newcomer to an area rich in history and intrigue. Located in the heart of the historic port and financial district, the hotel fronts one of Vancouver’s most celebrated streetscapes with unobstructed views of the North Shore Mountains, Stanley Park and Coal Harbour. Sophisticated and cosmopolitan but casual and contemporary, this downtown Vancouver hotel combines the best of Asia and the west coast in its plan, décor, and culinary offerings. Designed with five star standards and amenities, the 377-room luxury Vancouver hotel features lavish appointments, naturally inspired materials, comfortable furnishings and state-of-the-art technology. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fairmont Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Fairmont Pacific Rim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel