We stayed here for two nights. We only paid about 150 $/night (Hotwire), and thought it was a great deal. We didn't try their breakfast, but went down to the food court next door. We enjoyed our breakfast in the room in front of the big window. The pool was heated, and therefore nice in the early morning.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel
- Vancouver Pan Pacific
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel is luxuriously appointed with a wide selection of modern hotel amenities, with its waterfront restaurants and lounge providing an award-winning selection of West Coast Cuisine over Vancouver's magnificent Harbour, Coastal Mountains and Stanley Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Pan Pacific Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.