I stayed here the first two weeks of September/2013 with my Dad who is in a wheelchair. We had searched several places for an accessible place to stay and was told to try this place. I am so glad we did,what a place. Clean,cozy,and very " accessible" So many places say they are but they are not. This place was... More
- Also Known As:
- Mackenzies Hotel Shelburne
- Mackenzie's Motel And Cottages Shelburne, Nova Scotia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MacKenzie's has been family-owned for decades and offers the best of Nova Scotia's intimate cottages, affordable motel and luxury suites in a park-like, brook-side setting in a great location in the centre of town... something for every taste and budget! Free breakfast and wireless internet is included in all rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Mackenzie's Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.