We stayed the 20-21 April 2013 and were pleasantly surprised. The building is old, but beautifully cared for, and the bar served one of the best meals I have had in a long time. The staff were unobtrusive but available. The hotel is at one end of Niagara On the Lake but easy to walk to entire area.
- Also Known As:
- The Charles Hotel Niagara-On-The-Lake
- The Charles Hotel
- The Charles Inn Niagara-On-The-Lake, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment that you walk through the door, you will know that this 1832 Inn is truly a special place. This luxurious Manor House offers 4-diamond accommodation and dining. Many of the rooms have wood burning or gas fireplaces; glass enclosed rain-head showers or jet-air tubs and private verandahs to enjoy the view of the golf course, main street or Lake Ontario. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Charles Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.