the owners are incredibly warm and hospitable. the place is not impersonal like a hotel and the owners would go out of their way to make customized food based on your dietary restrictions/ choices. the rooms are reasonably priced and the food delicious. however, it is a bit distant from the downtown, well-connected by public transit though.
- Also Known As:
- Toronto Downtown Bed And Breakfast
- Toronto Downtown Hotel
- Toronto Downtown Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Downtown Bed & Breakfast Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Currently not accepting reservations. "The Ritz-Carlton of B&Bs, this place is among the most inviting in North America. Steps from Yorkville, this three-room Victorian is an intimate respite from the sometimes maddeningly stylish environs. Walls are washed in serene shades of fawn and pewter gray, fine-china breakfasts are fortifying adventures, and, accommodatingly, hosts will be as coddling or laissez-faire as you wish." National Geographic Traveler magazine, April 2003. ... more less