This is a guest house that is located probably around 30 feet from the Spadina subway station. Parking is only available for 2 vehicles but there is plenty of pay spaces around. We had the large front room and only stayed for one night after a very late night concert.
- Also Known As:
- Global Guest House Hotel Toronto
- Global Guest House Hotel
- Global Guest House Toronto, Ontario
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a charming, clean, century-old bed and tea, located in the Annex, an eclectic neighbourhood in the centre of downtown, within easy walking distance of many of Toronto’s famous tourist sites.Several of our city’s best restaurants are right around the corner. We are next door to the Bloor Subway, Spadina Station, 3 stops from Yonge St. Our building has been a Guest House at this location for over fifty years, welcoming tourists and business people from all over the world.Global Guest House is listed in over 60 international budget travel guides, including “Lonely Planet”. We offer value, location and a friendly environment.Enjoy free tea, coffee and hot chocolate 24 hours a day and a pleasant clean kitchen with a refigerator and microwave for guests to prepare light meals.The rooms are decorated with paintings by award-winning Rhona Stein Singer, wife of owner/manager Norman Singer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Global Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.