Excellent location within a short walk to the city's citadel and restaurants galore. A bit of a mix-up regarding the breakfast, however, this was quickly remedied. We had a deluxe front room which was very large and beautifully renovated. Bathroom and adjoining "closet" were very large and the high ceilings, fireplace and original mouldings give this hotel its classic feeling.
- Also Known As:
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel Quebec City
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel And Suites Quebec/Quebec City
- Chateau Grande Allee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Grande-Allee Hotel and Suites is built in a patrimonial Victorian building and combines historic charm with modern comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Budget Places, Travelocity, Olotels, Venere, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Le Grande-Allee Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.