1. NEVER I've been in a place like this (and I travel a lot - for Italy: Genova (3 times), Bergamo, Verona, Venecia, Rovena, Rome(3 times), Naples, Capri, Sardegna, Florence, Pisa). I also don't believe there are actually more places like this. 2. I can't believe it is so cheap. I actually have to thank the familiy, because I feel... More
- Also Known As:
- Castello Malaspina Di Fosdinovo Hotel Fosdinovo
- Castello Malaspina Di Fosdinovo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Malaspina Castle of Fosdinovo, dating back from the second half of the twelfth century, stands to the north of Tuscany between the Alps and the Tyrrhenian coast (Lerici, Cinque Terre, Versilia). Today the Castle is a museum, a cultural center dedicated to the production and diffusion of contemporary arts, a retreat for artists and writers and it hosts inside a small bed and breakfast welcoming and very charming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Castello Malaspina di Fosdinovo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.