Terrible!! I made reservations to this hotel 2 weeks in advance through expedia.. The room was charged to my CC immediately ($400 bucks a night!).. booked my flights and had confirmations for my whole trip and 2 days before leaving I got a call from this hotel telling me that they made a mistake with my reservation and that they... More
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Puerta Hotel Campeche
- Campeche Hacienda Puerta Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hacienda Puerta Campeche is an architectural relic dating from the 17th century located just a 20 minute drive from Campeche city’s airport and in the historic center of this city, declared Cultural Heritage by UNESCO. This site is currently the ideal starting off point for adventure into the adjacent historical areas. The walls of these idyllic colonial houses are ocher and orange painted. Its 15 guest rooms and suites combine the comfort of state-of-the-art technology and traditional ambiance. Surrounded by stunning views of the gardens and the pool, the restaurant offers a sophisticated menu consisting of delightful dishes prepared with fish and sea food from the Gulf of Mexico. A terrace lounge enclosed in a charming environment welcomes guests in the evening with captivating cocktails and wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Media 8, Inc., Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hacienda Puerta Campeche, A Luxury Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.