We needed a hottub and pool. That aspect of our stay was excellent. The pool has 'hours', but we were told that if we needed it, availability was 24/7. The hottub was a perfect temperature, and the pool a wonderful contrasting cold. Price of the room includes continental breakfast with sushi! Amazing. If you like sushi, but haven't had it... More
- Also Known As:
- Princeton Ponderosa Hotel
- Princeton Ponderosa Hotel Princeton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ponderosa Motel! Ponderosa Motel is situated in downtown Princeton where it is conveniently located close to the town’s restaurants, supermarket, and retail stores. Only a short drive to local attractions such as the Trans Canada trails (KVR), Princeton Golf Club, and Hedley Mascot Mine Tours, to name a few. Come and stay in one of our 22 clean and comfortable rooms, and enjoy all that we have to offer! Our property boasts the only indoor pool/hot tub and sushi restaurant in town! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Princeton Ponderosa Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.