I have stayed at the Hospitality Inn for a number of years. The Staff are friendly and courteous, very informative, both at the front desk and in the restaurant. The rooms are very clean and well kept. Central to amenities, super markets, pharmacy, places to eat,, aside from their own restaurant and more.
- Also Known As:
- Hospitality Hotel Port Alberni
- The Hospitality Hotel
- The Hospitality Inn Port Alberni
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are in Port Alberni for business or for recreation, we offer outstanding accommodation. Enjoy our covered, outdoor, salt water pool and hot tub year round, then catch up on your favorite sports in our pub. Located between Nanaimo and the West Coast, the Pacific Rim National Park is our back yard. You can take a leisurely 90 minute drive to Tofino or Ucluelet, visit Long Beach and be back to the hotel in time for dinner and a swim. Or, stay over on your way to B.C.'s famous West Coast Trail. At The Hospitality Inn, we will meet your needs and exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Hospitality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.