I am not sure where the word 'resort' comes from in the name of this place as it is far from it. The entrance is very old and dilapidated and you wonder what you have booked. We had a cabin near the lake and it was old but everything was clean and worked and was certainly spacious. I think it... More
- Also Known As:
- Lake Of The Woods Resort/ Hotel Hope
- Lake Of The Woods Resort/ Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only lake front resort on 14.5 ha of private woods with creek and chainsaw carving offers beautiful lake and mountain view with all grass and treed surroundings, playground, hiking, canoes, lake swimming, trout fishing and campfire by the lake front, trampoline, badminton and volleyball court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lake of the Woods Resort/Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.