Stayed there from December 30th 2012 until January 4th 2013. Travelled a long time. Sometimes I had no fast internet access. This is the reason why my report about the Phaidon is a little bit delayed. The resort is an amazing place, friendly staff and good value for your money! It was my first stay at the Phaidon Beach Resort... More
- Also Known As:
- Phaidon Beach Hotel Pandan
- Phaidon Beach Resort Philippines/Pandan, Panay Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax, Scuba diving or Adventure at an *** Eco-tourism destination in Pandan, Antique, Panay. The Resort is located between a long stretch of white sand beach and surrounded by rain forest. The Resort offers Villas, Bungalows and Rooms all with Air con, H/C water, Cable TV, Refrigerator, Terraces and Free Wifi, beachfront or tropical garden. An international cuisine Restaurant (Sea view Restaurant) and Cafe de Antique (Bar) have an amazing overlooking the ocean and a big variety of different choices of menus. Enjoy the unspoiled and clean white sand beach, adventure or fun tours to waterfalls, canyoning, boat tours, forest trekking, snorkeling, scuba diving from beginner to professional, island hopping or cultural events. For those people which are tired on overcrowded places, well this might be the right destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Phaidon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.