This is a former Premier Inn hotel and the areas we saw hadn't been refurbed from the purple branding. Parts of the room were looking tired and in need of a refit. That said, the hotel was clean and the staff efficient. It was conveniently located for our trip to Chester, and just along the A5117 from Cheshire Oakes and... More
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Chester East Hotel Chester
- Days Inn Chester East Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Chester East is situated within easy reach of the M56 (junction 14). Chester Zoo, Chester Racecourse and the City Centre are a short journey away. Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village Shopping is 5 minutes away. Helsby Train Station 1.5 miles. Mostyn Ferry 24 miles. Pets Accepted 10 GBP Charge Per Pet Per Stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Chester East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.