I have stayed in many hostels in Brighton, but this is by far the worst! Is like sleeping in the street! I could say thousands of bad things about this hostel, but I would never finish, so I start: small room where they have placed four bunk beds where there is only room for two; incredibly basic rooms, with nothing... More
- Also Known As:
- The Grapevine Seafront Hotel
- The Grapevine Seafront Hotel Brighton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grapevine Seafront overlooks the vibrant and popular seaside between Brighton's two famous piers. From here we offer shared rooms for 2, 3 or 4 guests, with showers and toilets conveniently located just outside the rooms. Private rooms also available with en-suite showers & fabulous sea views. Our relaxed and friendly team is always ready to welcome you and to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay in our vibrant and diverse city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your The Grapevine Seafront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.