I stayed at the Days Inn Hotel on the M3 for a couple of nights as I was working in Winchester. The hotel was relatively cheap and it didn't provide breakfast. The hotel itself was clean, comfortable and relatively quiet considering it was on a stretch of the M3. The facilities at the service station were a WH Smith, Costa... More
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Winchester m3 Hotel
- Days Inn Winchester m3 Hotel Winchester
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the M3 Southbound Services between junctions 8 and 9, Days Inn Winchester offers free parking and a 24-hour front desk. The hotel is just 6 miles from Winchester, and 12 miles from Southampton. All rooms at Days Inn Winchester feature a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee facilities, hairdryer and alarm clock. Children under 12 years can stay free at Days Inn. The nearby Costa Coffee, Burger King, and Eat and Drink Company offer guests a wide range of dining within the Moto Services Area. Winchester Cathedral and Winchester Rail Station are 30 minutes' drive away, and Basingstoke can be reached in 20 minutes by car. Marwell Zoo is also within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Winchester M3 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.