My husband and I used Keswick as a base for walks and a drive around the Lake District. Our stay at Stonegarth was just perfect for the purpose. Our room (Room 5) was big and we can see Catbells from our room. They provided fresh milk and refreshments in the fridge every day. The breakfast served was also very delicious... More
- Also Known As:
- Stonegarth Guest House Hotel Keswick
- Stonegarth Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Probably the best B & B in Keswick. A house full of character set in peaceful surroundings yet just a three minute walk from the town centre. Luxury, spacious rooms all with kingsize beds. The contempory and chic Premier rooms have four posters ensuite with double 14 jet spa baths, drench showers and bathroom television, just perfect for that romantic stay. Excellent food. Guaranteed car parking space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Stonegarth Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.