Lake District and Windermere are by far the most scenic place I have ever been to on Earth. And to top it, a lovely British Home and living in a room where you could sleep watching the stars!!!! Yes Coppice is just that. Coppice is run by a very warm couple-Barbara and her husband!! The house is made up with... More
- Also Known As:
- The Coppice Guest House Hotel Windermere
- The Coppice Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in traditional Lake District stone & style, The Coppice, once a Windermere Vicarage retains all its character and charm. Sitting quietly in an elevated position between the villages of Windermere and Bowness, our Guesthouse is perfectly placed for touring or walking in the Lake District National Park.The all en-suite bedrooms have been individually designed so each has its own distinctive feel and our renowned Lake District breakfast is sourced from local produce and is second to none. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Coppice Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.