My fiancé and i stayed for two nights over the weekend in Laurel Cottage in room 3 (four poster) We were far from disappointed. Prior to booking, I felt that the pictures of the decor was far superior to many places of higher price. When we first entered, we both commented on how large it was inside; very grand and... More
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Cottage Windermere Hotel Windermere
- Laurel Cottage Windermere Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laurel Cottage offers you a warm & friendly welcome to this beautiful Victorian guest house built in the 1890s from local stone which has been sympathetically renovated & modernised for your comfort, yet has retained all its character & original features. It is peacefully situated just three minutes' walk from Windermere village centre & all its amenities. There are 5 comfortable en-suite rooms with TV, DVD and WiFi access. WE DO ACCEPT DOGS IN ROOMS 1 and 2. Please contact us re your pets before booking, thank you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Queensborough Group, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Laurel Cottage Windermere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.