Very simple B&B, run by a lovely couple. the lady running it explained all the local attractions and was really helpful. Great location, a really nice room, parking spaces available, very close to the nearby Kendall (you will have to walk uphill when coming back from the city though!).
- Also Known As:
- Newstead Guest House Hotel
- Newstead Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious CCTV monitored carpark for 10 vehicles. 7 mins walk to Windermere,15 minutes to Bowness both with Shops, Restaurants & Pubs. 10 mins to railway station. Bus stop nearby with services to all parts of Lake District. Mini bus tours can be arranged with pick-up and drop-off at Newstead. Access to an offsite Spa (5min drive)with heated pool,Tek/gym, sauna,steam room, HOTTUB & Bistro. Passes subject to a small charge and availability. Extra 2Kw heaters in each room for guest comfort.Free Wifi thro'out. Ruskin Lounge - splendid Arts & Crafts lounge strictly for guest use. Guests welcome to bring in their own drinks. William Morris Dining Room where lovely hearty traditional cooked breakfasts are served at individual tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Newstead Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.